Take the Steps Needed to Start Training Today
To be eligible for entry, applicants must meet the following application requirements:
- Accredited High School Diploma OR Mature Student Status (minimum 21 years of age) OR Canadian Adult Achievement Test-Level D (CAAT-Level D) OR Certificate of Graduation or equivalent OR Post-secondary documentation
- Completed IHN-On-Line Enrolment Contract
- An autobiography (2-3 pages typed and doubled-spaced about yourself and your interest in this field)
- Program Advising Session/Application Meeting
- English Language Proficiency, when necessary
- Non-refundable tuition deposit/enrollment fee
- Government Issued Photo Identification *All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com.
If you are ready to begin your application to Institute of Holistic Nutrition Online and become a Certified Nutritional Practitioner, you can book a call with a program advisor to learn more and get started.
Applicants with credits from an accredited post-secondary educational Institution may be exempt from certain health science courses only provided that these courses meet Institute of Holistic Nutrition Online’s standards, including: Human Anatomy / Physiology – HAP01, Biological Chemistry – BC001, (Organic Chemistry) Body Metabolism – BM002, (Biochemistry). Students who seek advanced standing must apply to a program advisor with official transcripts.
Official transcripts must be submitted before the commencement of the program in order for a tuition reduction to be processed for exemptions granted. Transcripts submitted after the commencement of the program will result in no tuition refund.
Is a Rewarding Career in Holistic Nutrition Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Holistic Nutrition and exploring whether online training with Institute of Holistic Nutrition Online is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 1-800-939-9776